Friday, December 5, 2008

Divide...Inside


Name and title at Divide?

Milo Ventimiglia. I think I’m president and secretary. Maybe just CEO. Don’t really know, but I’m half responsible I know that.

How long have you been with us?

In the beginning Russ and Milo created Divide……

How did you get started with Divide?


Russ and I went to an attorney’s office filled out a bunch of paperwork, went to a bank and filled out more paperwork then we stared at one another.

Your favorite Divide memory?

Torturing Dino. (Are you happy I mentioned you buddy when Russ didn’t?)

Where do you see Divide in 5 years?

I will be in Tunisia and Russ will become a shut in. The company will continue to grow with the kinds of people we like working with on the kinds of projects we like working on.

Where do you see Divide in 10 years?

I’d love to expand and design drafting tables.

Tell us about your education.
High school graduate, college drop out. Been asked to speak to masters programs at the following colleges: UCLA, BERKLEY, COLUMBIA, NYU, and ASU.

What made you want to produce? Being around talented untapped people. Wanting to create opportunities for others once I’m in the door. I don’t like this answer but it’s true.

How did the comic opportunity come about?
Passion