Monday, January 12, 2009

Divide...Inside....


1)Name and title at Divide? Esquire.

2)How long have you been with us? 5 years.

3)How did you get started with Divide? The last lawyer fucked up and did not know a good thing when she had it in her hands.

4)What is your nickname? PBJ.

5)Your favorite Divide memory? Getting the first check for producing. I cant forget it as I have a picture in my office with Russ and Milo holding the check.

6)Where do you see Divide in 5 years? in 10 years? If we do things right they can be like Imagine with Russ teeing up projects for Milo to direct and Milo and Russ producing everything from gritty drama to family comedies.

7)Tell us about your education. I don’t like to brag so I will remain silent on this.

8)What made you want to produce? I don’t want to produce. I just want to hang around with guys that do.

9)What do you like to do with you free time? Watch football at the Divide office and watch Dino ship the shirts.