Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whats in your bag?


My friend Nate had an amazing idea, he said that helmet bags (the bags that
helicopter pilots use) are awesome bags that you can bring to work, meetings
etc. Not only are they functional, they have a cool military style to them. (Thanks
Nate)

Lucky for me Milo picked me up one and I have been using it ever since. I
just dumped out all the stuff in my bag and here is an itemized list.

-copy of BACK TO BROOKLYN by Garth Ennis
-the first 2 episodes of Mark Millar's "Old Man Logan"
-Architectural Digest "Hollywood at home" (design is everywhere)
-DiVide digital content Media book
-script RIVER ROAD by Andrew Niccol
-script the Karma Coalition by Shawn Christensen
-Berserker #0 Draft by our boy Rick Loverd (top secret)
-movie: SPLINTER Dir: Toby Wilkins
-graphic novel THE INVISIBLES
-Kill your boyfriend by Grant Morrison
-Hack/Slash FIRST CUT
-Hollywood Reporter Next Gen issue
-Hack/Slash #8, #9 and #11 (I have no idea where #10 went)
-Entertainment Weekly... Note to self: issues are too thin, need to cancel
my subscription
-Food and Wine December 2008
-Bon Appetit December 2008
-The Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons

What's in your bag? Let us know, coolest bag of stuff gets a prize...